- Calls cost 99p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge. A cap of £30 applies.
- This service starts immediately by following the user instructions to join the service, and by joining you consent and agree to waive your rights to the cancellation period of 14 days.
- Listen to the prerecorded questions on your mobile, fill in the correct answer with the 1 of the 4 digits (A. B, C or D) on your phone. Every participant collects 100 points per correctly answered question per call session. You can stop the service at any time by disconnecting the (phone) connection. At the closing date on 1 October 2018, 23.59 hours the highest score on the answered questions is decisive which participant is the winner.
- In case of an identical number of points a shout-out question decides which participant wins.
- The winner will be announced on www.dial4fun.com within 21 days after the closing date.
- Free entry method: send an email with your name, prize and phone number to [email protected]. When you participate, you confirm that you accept the terms & conditions (so please read them!), that you are an resident in the UK , that you are over 18 and you’re the right account holder or that you have the account holder’s permission. Dial4fun does not cooperate, sponsor or promote with any of the listed products or retailers. Trademarks, logos (including, without limitation, individual product or retailer) are owned by their respective owners. Interact2media Pte Ltd, 30 Raffles Place #17-00 Chevron House Singapore (048622), Chamber of Commerce 201525080C.
- For more information also visit the website: www.interact2media.com.sg and the website: www.ukcalling.info.
If you do not wish to receive any further offers, please unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our offers.
Or, contact us by e-mail via customer service: [email protected]
Helpline: 01206700467 (local rate, open 9.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).
Interact2media Pte Ltd is registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority, or PSA for short, as a Level 2 provider of premium rate services in the UK.
First published: January 2018.